Should This Blog Stay It Needs Visitors

Saturday, December 15, 2007
hay what do u guys think? should i continue with this blog and keep the exclusive albums coming in and update with hilary stuff wheneva i can or just give up. will you all keep coming back nd let everyone know? if not im not going to bother. I will put a shout box on here if i continue but if not let me know in the comments or in the main cbox back at audio attack page
posted by Audio Attack at 5:43 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Should This Blog Stay It Needs Visitors
i think you should continue the blog. i added you on my site as an affiliate. stop by sometime www.remixesgalore.blogspot.com

You should keep it - but I can't read the text because it's in black, and your background is black too? You just need to be seen from other sites, or simply open an account to a popular website and tell the people to visit it! Good luck with whatever you choose to do! Chii~!

when are you gonna post the dignified album

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

• V4NY - Only Templates